Romance Readers Ring

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Novembers Blog Spotlight: Nocturnal Wonderings.


I know, I know...I've been a horrible Ring Leader while Fiona's been away, but I wanted to have a Thanksgiving Spotlight for November and I randomly picked....CINDY!

So this month, I've decided that Cindy would make a GREAT Blog Spotlight as her blogs got a little bit of everyday life and our favorite romance books mixed in to make one lively blog that always lifts my spirits whenever I visit her blog.

Cindy is one of those sweet bloggers that can make you laugh until your sides hurt just by reading her blog. Right now over at her blog, she's blogging about spam checkers and how they mock her, she's got a video up from the song thats stuck in her head and it's a great song, so make sure you go on over there and rock out with her. Let's all go over to her blog and give her a hug because she might have a thing for angry men who wear eye liner. LOL.

So Cindy, sweets you are this month's Spotlight Blogger, and because you're in the spotlight here are some treats and gifts from our blog to yours....=)





and, can't forget...the hot man! ;)



Enjoy sweetums!

Rowena :: 1:18 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------