Romance Readers Ring

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Blog Spotlight of the Month: Super Librarian!


This month's Blog Spotlight is Wendy over at Super Librarian.

Wendy is originally from Michigan but now resides in Sunny California (where the parties don't stop til 6 in the morning), she has a job that leaves me green with envy, working in the public library collections development. She gets paid to buy all kinds of books for different libraries, how cool is that?

Her blog is one of those blogs that you can't help but like to visit from time to time. She's a quirky, funny and delightful blogger and it definitely shows in her blog. She's got some drive by reviews up on her site so be sure to go and check those out, she's reviewed The Jasmine Trade by Denise Hamilton, A Mom for Christmas by Joan Kilby and Silent Desires by Julie Kenner. Go on over to her blog to see what she thought about these books.

I'm very partial to Wendy because like myself, Wendy loves westerns. Now, in the little romance corner of the world that we inhabit, westerns aren't really popular amongst the readers and for me personally, I love a good western romance. I may not watch Bonanza with my Dad or other shows like it, but I thoroughly loved stories like, Prince Charming by Julie Garwood and The Bad Man's Bride by Susan Kay Law. Stories like these great stories, often get overlooked by everyone and though I haven't done my part in promoting them, I think it's great that Wendy has stuck up for the western side of romance novels in her post titled, Dead, my Ass.

I can vouch for how awesome Wendy's blog is, so ya'll make sure you go on over and visit her and leave her some good comments, ya hear?

On behalf of the Romance Readers Ring, some gifts for the lovely Super Librarian, herself:

A Gift Basket:



Some Flowers:



And a Love Slave, hehe...



Enjoy Wendy and Congratulations!!

Hugs,
Dylan and Fiona

Rowena :: 10:56 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------