Romance Readers Ring

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Another Newbit Onboard...

Since this blogring was formed, I've found some great blogs out there, blogs I've never been on before, blogs that I never knew existed and some blogs have found me. It's really great to meet on these wonderful people through blogs and I think Fiona's idea was pure genius.


This week, I've met a new blog friend and am delighted to introduce her on our blog today. Her name is Meghan and she blogs with us from Silver Springs, Maryland. You can find her blog at Recreational Reading. She has a love for romance novels but she also has a love for reading period. You'll find on her blog, a blog she keeps about all books and her thoughts and feelings on every single book that she reads. You don't have to wonder about the way she feels about any book, because it's all written out for all to see on her blog, so check it out.

I've visited her blog a few times in the past couple of days and think she will fit right in with the rest of our community, so why don't you guys go on over and visit her blog and comment some, you'll like it, I promise.

Now join together with myself and welcome Meghan to our blogring.

Happy Blogging,
Dylan and Fiona

Rowena :: 1:38 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------