Romance Readers Ring

Sunday, July 30, 2006

A Hearty Welcome to BookLover!

Hey everyone, we've been busy these past few days, we've got a new member in our blogring and I wanted to do a quick post to welcome her to our little romance reading community.

Booklover blogs with us from In My Books, where she's currently reviewing the Harry Potter books and has blog spotlighted another one of our members blogs, Samantha's blog.

I'd like to welcome Booklover to the blogring, so make sure ya'll be sure to go on over to her blog and check her out, I know I will be...:D:D



I'm so glad you joined our blog and we look forward to getting to know you better through our little community...

Happy Blogging!

Hugs,
Dylan and Fiona

Rowena :: 5:28 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------